Students in 4th – 7th grades participated in dawah training. Str. Sina’a assigned Khutbah topics for this group that included:
- Why is it haram to eat pork?
- The importance of wearing hijab
- Prophet Muhammad’s best friends
- Benefits of saying ‘Salalahu alaihi wa salam’
- Importance of prayer
- Prophet Muhammad’s appearance
- Muslim manners in school
- Cleanliness in Islam
- Women’s rights in Islam
- Importance of reciting Surah Al Fatiha
- What breaks wudu and salah?
Students were required to research their topics and give an oral presentation in front of parents and peers. The two top presenters were each awarded $15 gift cards. Congratulations to both!
The best award is the knowledge gained and the message shared by all!
May Allah (SWT) guide them always to become leaders.